Book Review - Twisted Lies

 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1fUZyP457W5nlXio9X7cLHWkX8rpM2wqf



Twisted Lies by Ana Huang


Rating - 5 stars


WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD


This book was definitely my 2nd favorite book in the series! (Twisted Games being my first fav)

The entire story just pulled me in so much that I found myself unable to put the book down. I was constantly wanting to know what happened next. I liked how this one didn't have as much spice in it. Of course, I love the spice and I enjoyed it in the other books, but it was a nice change. This book was definitely a very slow burn, but I really enjoyed that aspect. It was a nice change because I think that Twisted Hate went too quickly for me, personally. 


I LOVED Christian. Him and Rhys are definitely the best book boyfriends in the whole series. I felt like Alex and Josh were both so cold to begin with, and they still seem like assholes to me. Christian was always so respectful of Stella and I loved that. 


I thought the stocker thing made the book pretty thrilling, so I liked that piece of it. Although, I feel like there could've been more of a build-up leading to the initial kidnapping. But I definitely did not expect her kidnapper to be Julian, the journalist. I was expecting it to be like Kage or someone who worked for Harper Security, so that was an unexpected twist. I loved how protective Christian was of Stella during all this and how he did everything to protect her. 


Overall, I thought this book was absolutely amazing and so incredibly well written. I highly recommend this whole series and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - Twisted Games

Book Review - Twisted Love