Book Review - The Love Hypothesis

 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1vSTUS6QVWEVyHp6TbWllvAOCEuXTNEHj

*WARNING : SPOILERS AHEAD*

The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood 

Rating - 5 stars 


The Love Hypothesis is probably one of the best books I have read in a long time. It was the book that got me out of a reading slump. I felt like as soon as I picked it up, I couldn't put it down. It was so attention-grabbing and I found myself reading for hours. 

My favorite part of this book was the fact that they were both in love with each other, but neither of them knew how the other felt. There was a lot of miscommunication, but I don't mind that in books. I thought this book had a very good plot, and I loved how the story progressed not too fast and not too slow. It was a nice build up to them discovering their feelings for each other. There were moments where it felt like they were so close to admitting their feelings for each other, just to go back to square one. It was frustrating at times, but I truly loved the build up to the end. I love the way Adam is so protective over Olive and how he does so much for her. There were some funny and awkward moments during their fake-dating, but it made the story that much cuter. 

I highly recommend this book if you love romance, the fake-dating trope or even the grumpy/sunshine trope. I would love to read more books by Ali Hazelwood, if they are anything like The Love Hypothesis. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - Twisted Lies

Book Review - Twisted Games

Book Review - Twisted Hate