Book Review - Twisted Hate

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1A-L4RPByGA4-NaephiR3FpmI9arnPLTf
Twisted Hate by Ana Huang

RATING: 4/5 stars

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD 


Let me just start off by saying that this book had me blushing HARD. This was probably the spiciest book I've ever read. It was almost like every other chapter had a sex scene. 

I did enjoy this book, but it also feel like it went too fast for me. I didn't necessarily want a slow burn but it also felt like the relationship developed too quickly. Jules and Josh went from loathing each other to banging practically over night. It was a great book and I did like their relationship, but I just think it went a little too fast for me. 

I liked how they included the whole blackmailing thing and all the stuff about Jules' past, so it wasn't completely about sex and romance. It was cool to learn how Jules had a whole other past that she was hiding from everyone. And I like how Josh didn't judge her for it. 

However, Josh did piss me off when he decided to sleep with Jules one more time before saying the most horrible things to her and then breaking up with her. I would never forgive him If I was Jules in that situation. That type of thing is unforgivable. 

Overall, I give this book a 4 stars. It was a very good book, but I do wish their relationship developed a little slower. I still highly recommend this book and the whole entire series! Ana Huang is an amazing author. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - Twisted Lies

Book Review - Twisted Games