Book Review - Twisted Games


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1StJD-QrArQi69jLrxlnwW7GABaE5OLtX
Twisted Games by Ana Huang 

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD 

Rating: 5/5 stars 

I honestly did not think that I would love this book as much as I did. Everything about it was flawless. I have been super into the whole royalty theme lately and this book was perfect. Bridget is such an amazing character. I love how independent and strong she is. She doesn't take shit from anyone and definitely doesn't let men tell her what to do. (unless it's Rhys, of course) 

I love how Rhys and Bridget's relationship slowly blossomed and they went from not being able to stand each other to being unable to stay apart. Rhys' devotion to Bridget made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. The way he truly loved her and would do anything to keep her safe and happy was so sweet and made me truly want that type of love. 

I did not expect the twist of Andreas and Lord Erhall being related to Rhys. I thought that was a very cool thing to add, though. It definitely came as a surprise. I also was very surprised to find out that it was people within the palace that Bridget trusted who leaked the photos of Bridget and Rhys. I honestly suspected that it was either Andreas or Erhall. 

The proposal at the end of the book was so sweet. It was definitely expected, but even though I knew it was coming, it still made my heart skip. 

Overall, this book was amazing and so well-written. This is definitely one of my favorite books I have ever read and something I will continue to recommend. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - Twisted Lies

Book Review - Twisted Love