Book Review - Verity



https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1XBPPj_u_ra07cNnQB67ewObkKRuMnaJQ
* WARNING - SPOILERS AHEAD *

Rating: 5 stars 


I just want to start this off by saying .... what the actual fuck did I just read. 

This book was intense. I felt like so much was happening so fast. It was all so crazy how back and forth it went. I have no idea how to even begin to process this book. Verity made my blood boil. I absolutely loved Jeremy. Crew was adorable, and I really did like Lowen, despite her taking so long to tell Jeremy about the manuscript that Verity wrote. 

I felt like every time we would get to read the manuscript, the angrier I got at Verity. I cannot fathom how someone could be as cruel as her. She was so desperate to be the only one her husband loved that she was jealous of her children and plotted against them. She was their mother. She was supposed to be the one to nurture her babies, yet she hated them more than anything. 

I personally believe that Verity is lying in the letter that she wrote to Jeremy at the end of the book. I truthfully do not believe that someone who is supposedly innocent could ever come up with the things that she did in her imagination. No one could make up those awful things. She definitely made up the letter as a manipulation tactic. A last chance at getting Jeremy back. A way to cover her tracks. I truly believe that Verity is insane and deserved what she got. Even if she's telling the truth in the letter, I can't blame Jeremy for the way he acted. Imagine finding that manuscript after all the tragedies he has faced. How could you react any other way? How could anyone think that someone would make up that stuff in their own head? It's sick. Verity truly disgusts me. 

Overall, this book was absolutely amazing. I was so into it and just kept wanting to know what happened next. It was so hard to put down. This was definitely the most intense and amazing book I have ever read before. For sure one of my all time favorites. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review - Twisted Lies

Book Review - Twisted Games

Book Review - Twisted Love